Click this link to access “Podcast Marketing – Building an Audience and Responding to Crisis”. In this webinar, Stephanie Cartin, Co-Founder of Socialfly and Entreprenista Media LLC, provides a deep dive into the most cutting-edge and effective podcast marketing strategies that exist today. She also discusses considerations when marketing your podcast during a crisis like the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as what “going virtual” means for you and your audience.
During the webinar, Cartin shared several examples of equipment, software and services that can assist in creating a professional podcast. These links include:
- Equipment suggestions for professional sounding podcasts:
- Mic Cable – Mogami Gold Studio Microphone Cable – 6 foot (link)
- Audio Interface – Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface (link)
- Boom arm – Rode PSA1 Desk-mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Arm (link)
- Broadcast Mic -Rode PodMic Cardioid Dynamic Broadcast Microphone (link)
- Blue Yeti Mics – (link)
- Mic filters – (link)
- Need expert help on starting a podcast?
- Consider reaching out to Podcast Network Solutions.
- Need to create custom graphics and templates?
- Consider graphic design platform, Canva